luni, 24 octombrie 2011

Mt Place presents ... "So far"



Lyrics:


I want you to leave
This can't be forgived
It all seems so fake
You're my big mistake


I'll take your love and throw it apart, apart
This way you'll never break my heart
Scream my name and see you're nothing without me


R: I'll never see you're fallin' You never see I cry I never get your callin' I'm close but you're so far I'll never see you cryin' For many nights I try Feel that all is dying I'm close but you're so far


Oh please shut your mouth
Your voice is so loud
I can't hear my thoughts
This makes me so nuts


I let you breathing without my air, my air
Now I'm the one who doesn't care
Scream my name and see you're nothing without me


R: I'll never see you're fallin' You never see I cry I never get your callin' I'm close but you're so far I'll never see you cryin' For many nights I try Feel that all is dying I'm close but you're so far *solo*


See you're nothing without me


R: I'll never see you're fallin' You never see I cry I never get your callin' I'm close but you're so far I'll never see you cryin' For many nights I try Feel that all is dying I'm close but you're so far I'm close but you're so far I'll never stay so far I've never been so far..


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

BACK TO TOP!